The 90 Degree Angle Carpenter’s Clamp helps hold assemblies like boxes, cabinets, drawers, and cases together to ensure that you get strong, tight-fitting assemblies—whether you’re using Kreg pocket-hole joinery, or another method. The clamp’s V-wedge jaws grip the mating pieces securely, ensuring that the pieces sit at precise 90° angles while you drive in Kreg Screws, or even another type of fastener, such as a nail or wood screw.
The easy way to hold 90° corner joints and “T” joints in
boxes, cabinets, and cases.
- Cutout allows driving a pocket-hole screw without removing the clamp.
- Easy-to-regulate clamping pressure with the thumbwheel.
- Cast aluminum “V” and wedge clamp pads.
- Works on 90° corners and “T” joints.
- Padded, ergonomic handles.
- 1″ maximum capacity.
- Adjustment Knob: Provides easy-to-regulate clamping pressure.
- Material: 420 stainless steel + aluminum alloy + iron + plastic.
- Size: 21x10cm.
- Weight: 600g.
- 1 x 90 Degree Angle Carpenter’s Clamp.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
- We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 7 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don’t ship on weekends.